You have an Alexa Skill or Flash Briefing, right? So do I!
Do you know whenever one of your users posts a rating or review? Neither do I!
Why? Let's see:
- 😥 The Amazon Developer Console doesn't (yet!) offer review or rating data.
- 😥 Amazon don't send out alerts when you receive reviews or ratings on your Skills.
- 😥 Skills and Flash Briefings are often spread over a number of different country specific Skill Stores, making it harder to check.
- 😥 I've got actual work to do. I don't have time to do a manual check each day.
Oh, and in case you're wondering who "I" am, hi 👋
I was frustrated with not knowing when my Alexa Skills got new reviews. So I built this solution for you and I to use.
Featured placement alerts?
I was once told one of my skills was featured in the "Latest Skills" section of the Skills store.
When I visited the page, it had gone. I was too late and missed the chance to take a screen-shot, Tweet it and show how awesome I am ;)
How many times have your Skills featured without you knowing?
Top Voice Apps has you covered.
Instead of doing manual checks, focus on improving your Alexa Skills & Flash Briefings and let Top Voice Apps do the hard work.
Top Voice Apps takes care of:
- ✔️ Alerting you to new ratings, reviews and featured placements in the Alexa Skills Store.
- ✔️ Coverage across all country specific stores.
- ✔️ Recording snapshots of your reviews and ratings over time.